Post Updated 29th Dec 2013
Unipart Car Servicing avoids bigger bills later
Your car needs to undergo a regular check up to avoid future repairs. With the correct car servicing and maintenance, your car will last for several years longer.
When buying a brand new car, most car companies have car servicing special offers included with the . This is not always a good idea, you can take your car to the garage that you trust for Unipart Car Servicing without it affecting your warranty. But you need to follow the car servicing maintenance schedule according to the service book, if this is not kept up to date your warranty will become void. You should not take for granted the care of your car. Us humans need a regular check up to the doctors while cars need regular servicing and check-ups from Unipart Car Servicing.
Unless you really cannot afford to pay for car servicing never do the car maintenance by yourself unless it is a minor maintenance and you have had some experience with cars. But if you have no experience at all, don’t risk ruining your car and just go to the nearest Unipart Car Servicing centre. Listed below are some maintenance procedures you should consider for taking care of your cars:
Some car servicing things to check regularly.
• Regular Car Service – It is important that you follow the car service manual according to the exact mileage or time period. Try not to miss a service.
• Correct Oil Change of Engines – Oil change should be done once a year especially diesel engined cars. Changing your oil regularly ensures a long life for your engine using the correct oil.
• Check Fluid Levels – It is something that the car owner could do, but if you are not sure what to do your local Unipart service centre will do the checks for you. The essential fluids such as coolant fluid, Brake fluids, battery fluid, and transmission fluid should be checked and maintained on a regular basis, not forgetting your tyres.?
• Check your Tyres – Check the tyre pressure and look around your tyres for signs of cracking or any lumps or bumps, once again if you are in doubt ask the experts, they will be glad to help.
• Car Body Maintenance – You should also maintain the looks of your car. Check the minor parts such as side mirrors, headlights, bumper, doors, seats, and other parts of the car.
About Eric Roberts
Hi, I would like to introduce myself. I have worked in the Garage and tyre and Battery industry now for 40 years. I worked for a couple of national tyre companies before starting my first business. I now own a company here in the UK called Pellon Tyre and Auto-centre, and I am a keen blogger about anything to do with cars and their related products that will help my business.