Meet the Staff
We're very proud of our staff here at Pellon Tyre Auto Centre. Here's your chance to know a little more about them.
Debbie Bastow (Manager) began working Feb. 1989 when Eric started the business. She managed the garage until leaving to have children, but still worked on a part time basis from home / in the office. Returned on a more full time basis in June of this year as Manager. Debbie is married to Mark, they have 2 children, Chloe & Freya. Debbie loves football and manages Tingley Athletic OA Ladies in her spare time.
- Ryan Linton (Foreman / MOT Tester) This was Ryan's 1st full time job from leaving school and he has worked here ever since. Working his way up the ranks to become a MOT Tester. He also has Level 3 Certificate in Mobile Air Conditioning. He is married to Claire and has 2 children, Bailey & Lauren. He likes to watch rugby in his spare time and is a Big Man United fan.
- Aaron Roberts (Mechanic) Aaron began working on 2/1/03 he is married to Vicky. He loves going to France and enjoys a nice wine. His favourite thing is tyres and he loves reading up on them. He likes skiing and supports Liverpool FC.
- Dale Linton (Mechanic) Dale began working in April 2007 he has achieved his NVQ Level 2 and is currently completing his Level 3. He enjoys spending his weekends getting beaten up on the rugby pitch.
- Adam Dale (Driver / Fitter) Adam began working in April 1997. He has his City & Guilds NTDA in exhaust fitting. He lives with Gemma and enjoys walking his dog.
- Alex Bray (Head of Tyre Dept) Alex began working in Aug 2005, he is currently completing his NVQ Level 2. He lives with Sadie and has 1 son called Jayden. He enjoys spending his spare time with his family.
- Michael Raey (Mechanic) Michael beg an working in Aug 2012 after being kept on from his Saturday job. He has achieved his NVQ Level 2 (in college) and is now completing his Level 3. He enjoys riding his motorbike & stock car racing.
- Jake Kennedy (Apprentice) Jake started in March 2013 as apprentice tyre / exhaust fitter. He is currently completing his NVQ Level 2. He is a keen footballer and currently plays for both a saturday & sunday league.
- David Smith (Head of Batteries) Dave started in June 2001, he has recently taken on a new role within the company looking after the battery department including EBAY. He is getting married next year 2014 to Sarah and has 2 children called Kieron and Alexus. He enjoys spending his spare time with his family.
- Tony Tetley (Packer / Driver) Tony started in April 1998 he now works part time packing batteries and helping out with deliveries. He is married to Corrine and enjoys walking his dog.