BMW 320i Winter Tyres-BMW being tested out through its paces in the Snow – Douglas Park.
BMW 320i Winter Tyres
6 good reasons to fit winter tyres on your BMW 320i car
- Improved traction: Winter tyres are specifically designed to provide better traction on snow and ice. This can be especially important when driving in cold and slippery conditions, as it can help you maintain control of your vehicle and reduce the risk of accidents.
- Enhanced safety: Winter tyres are also designed to improve handling and stability on cold and slippery roads, which can help you avoid accidents and keep you and your passengers safe.
- Better braking performance: Winter tyres are made from a softer rubber compound that provides better grip on cold surfaces, which can help improve braking performance and reduce stopping distances.
- Increased fuel efficiency: Winter tyres are designed to be more efficient in cold weather, which can help improve fuel economy and save you money on gas.
- Longer tyre life: Winter tyres are designed to perform optimally in cold weather, which can help extend their lifespan and save you money on replacements.
- Legal requirements: In some countries and regions, it is required by law to use winter tyres during the winter months. Failing to do so can result in fines and other penalties.
BMW 320i Winter Tyres
There is no doubt, that BMW owners, would benefit greatly by fitting winter tyres at the right time of the year. Hence, we find that it is the third owner of the BMW’s that ignores the thought of fitting winter tyres. This type of vehicle is usually still in great condition. Thus, even when they reach old age, This car is a very powerful machine. This makes it a double requirement to fit winter tyres.
The BMW range is well equipped with wide summer tyres These cars are very capable of reaching high speeds. This also makes them more vulnerable in snow and icy weather. A double whammy is the cars excellent braking system. Any driver of these large and powerful cars will know that the braking systems are very keen and accurate.
In my opinion, winter tyres are a must and an important safety factor. The same goes for cars of similar size and power. The car in this video, the BMW 320i xDrive M Sport, was tested at Douglas Park. Therefore, watch as we drive completely up a 170-metre ski slope. as a result, which has a gradient of 10-15 degrees in 300mm to 400mm of snow. The vehicle was tested on snow with a 200-mm thick underlayer of ice at -12 degrees Celsius.
- Vauxhall Vectra Air Conditioning Problems?
- Apollo Tyres- Roll in to Hungary – The New Indian Express
- Winter tyres were gripping- but now its time to change – Scottish Daily Record
- Narrow Tyres – How does the BMW i3 handle so well on such narrow tyres? – CNET
- Online Bookings on Increase-Online servicing and repair jobs surging with 205% increase