Winrun R330 205-55R16 91 V
The Winrun R330 205-55R16 91 V
is designed for high-performance vehicles and is capable of maintaining a speed of 149 mph/240 kph.
- The Winrun R330 205-55R16 91 V Slip resistant, non-directional pattern enables prompt high-speed braking in wet and dry conditions and a high lateral skid prevention.
- Excellent drainage provides impressive wet road handling and resistance against aquaplaning.
- Superb tread wear resistance gives longer overall life to the tyre.
- Versatile traction for responsive on and off road driving.
- Whatever tyres are fitted to the towing car, caravan, trailer tent or motorhome, it is essential to the safety and stability of the combination that all tyres are correctly inflated for the applied load. Tyres that are under-inflated are much more likely to suffer from a sudden rapid deflation which can cause loss of control of the vehicle. Any debris left on the carriageway will prove hazardous for other motorists and fitting of a replacement tyre on the hard shoulder of a motorway is a notoriously dangerous activity.Keeping tyres correctly inflated ensures an even wear rate leading to longer tyre life. Under-inflated Winrun R330 205-55R16 91 V, can place excess loads on the outer edges of the tyre, causing the shoulders to wear more rapidly. Over-inflated tyres will experience higher wear rates in the centre of the tread.
The correct inflation pressures for your car tyres can be found in the vehicle handbook, inside the fuel filler cap or on a plate located on the driver’s door sill. In the absence of special towing recommendations, the rear tyres of cars should be set at the ‘fully laden’ pressure. Where full load pressure does not differ from that for normal driving , the rear tyre pressures should be increased by 4 to 7 psi (0.3 to 0.5 bar).