255-50 R17 Apollo Alnac Winter Tyres for a top winter tyre performance
A high-performance tyre. hence, with high load bearing capabilities.Therefore, the 255-50 R17 Apollo Alnac Winter 98 V (XL) provides excellent grip.Thus, in wet weather and resistance to aquaplaning. Naturally, due to the multiple biting edges. Because it also performs exceptionally well at low temperatures due to the 100% surface activated silica.
An additional feature of this tyre. Is that it meets the future European limit for noise level.
The 255-50 R17 Apollo Alnac Winter tyres
Are a different type of tyre to the summer tyres. The major difference is that the rubber compound (mixture) that the Apollo winter tyre is made up from various chemicals from a summer tyre. The 255-50 R17 Apollo Alnac Winter tyre compound is made from more natural rubber with some added silica. This makes the Apollo winter tyre to be more flexible in temperatures below 7 degrees C.
As expected, Apollo Tyres recently acquired Vredestein tyres in Holland. Of course, this has enabled them to use the years of research and development facilities. Because this has help make Vredestein one the world’s most renowned winter tyres.
Therefore, to complement our other winter tyre provider General tyres made by Continental tyres. Together both these excellent makes of tyres will give us a broad variation of tyre sizes. Because we supply the varied needs of our customers here in Halifax, Yorkshire, UK.
- All round high-performance H/V-rated Aquaplaning, resistance
- Wide circumferential grooves for excellent water drainage result in good grip and stability in wet conditions.
- Dry handling
- Wide outer shoulder, for superior dry handling.
- Steering precision Stiffness optimized centre rib with grooves for ideal flexibility results in:
- Low rolling resistance. Superior steering precision in wet and dry conditions.
- A good footprint and uniform surface pressure distribution. Wet grip
- Compound with High Silica content for ideal wet grip and low rolling resistance.