195-50R15 Apollo Alnac Winter for a better winter grip
The 195-50R15 Apollo Alnac Winter 82 H is H rated for high performance and provides excellent grip in winter conditions. Stepped grooves which encircle the tyre and grooves which extend and broaden from the centre, disperse water, snow and ice. Advance sipe technology provides additional road purchase and stability when cornering.
An additional feature of this 195-50R15 Apollo Alnac Winter tyre is the low level of noise produced.
The 195-50R15 Apollo Alnac Winter tyre is a different type of tyre to the summer tyres. The major difference is that the rubber compound (mixture) that the Apollo winter tyre is made up from different chemicals from a summer tyre. The 195-50R15 Apollo Alnac Winter tyre compound is made from more natural rubber with some added silica. This makes the Apollo winter tyre to be more flexible in temperatures below 7 degrees C.
Apollo tyres recently acquired Vredestein tyres in Holland. This has enabled them to use the years of research and development that have made Vredestein one the worlds most renowned winter tyres. These 195-50R15 Apollo Alnac Winter are made from the best materials and are designed to cope with hardest that winter can throw at us.
We decided to stock the Apollo winter tyres, to complement our other winter tyre provider BF Goodrich tyres. Together both these excellent makes of tyres will give us a wide variation of tyre sizes, to supply the varied needs of our customers here in Halifax, Yorkshire, UK.
- All round high performance H/V-rated Aquaplaning ,resistance
- Wide circumferential grooves for excellent water drainage result in excellent grip and stability in wet conditions.
- Dry handling
- Wide outer shoulder, for superior dry handling.
- Steering precision Stiffness optimized centre rib with grooves for ideal flexibility results in:
- Low rolling resistance. Superior steering precision in wet and dry conditions.
- A good footprint and uniform surface pressure distribution. Wet grip
- Compound with High Silica content for ideal wet grip and low rolling resistance.